Automatic parking system for BWTC
- Vehicle entry and exit control (23 terminals)
- High-speed barriers for heavy traffic
- Registration plate recognition system
- Self-service tills and tills with staff (6 cash registers)
- Servers and secure data network
We installed a robust parking system with entry and exit terminals with automatic vehicle registration plate recognition for a shopping centre in the Middle East in 2022. The system includes both manual and automatic cash registers with the recognition of RZ.
Payment of parking fees in cash with refund of overpayment in coins and banknotes with extension for payment by bank cards. It is also equipped with remote management of separate parking areas from one control centre. In total, the shopping centre car park contains 23 terminals including vehicle registration plate reading and 6 cash registers.